Re: Partners for Wendi for DIY Solar, sanitary wear, positive blogging?/Cathy S!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Janet,

      I'm very glad that you might be Wendi Loshe Bernadette's (and ACTWID
      KONGADZEM's) partner at our lab (and your Holistic Helping working group)
      for a $100 project which I will sponsor.

      I suggest, because there are so many interests and potentials, that the
      goal of this project be simply for ACTWID KONGADZEM to explore the ones
      that interest them, exchange letters with you and what they are doing and
      learning, and finally, in two months or so, report on how the different
      projects fit together, how they relate different sets of participants,
      what kinds of synergies they suggest. That would be a helpful result.
      What do you think?

      Wendi, I can send you the $100 by Western Union, but perhaps it would be
      better to send it to you by check? Can you cash a US check at your bank?
      Then I would send you an extra $20.

      +1 312 618 3345