Re: Partners for Wendi for DIY Solar,

  • Graham Knight
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
      Hi Wendi,

      As you are interested in DIY Solar I could send you some information
      and a free sample pack or have I already sent you one?
      I have sent one to a Wendi at ACTWID KONGADZEM NGO??

      If you supply me your email address I will send you some pdfs -
      assuming that is okay?

      Graham

      P.S. We can a lot more than just solar charging mobile batteries!

      --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, "Andrius Kulikauskas"