Partners for Wendi for DIY Solar, sanitary wear, positive blogging?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
      Wendi, Yes I would like to do a $100 project with you and your group. The
      key step is to find an online partner in our lab for any of your projects
      who would work with you. Let's see who might be interested and then I
      would like to send you the $100 for you to work together. Andrius
      Kulikauskas, ms@...
      ---------------------------------

      Dear Solana,
      I just read about your positive bloggers from Andrius
      notes from the chat room of yesterday .Some of our
      members led b Brigit Fon and Prudentia with Ambijeh
      Theresare willing to share their experiences from here
      in Cameroon of living positively,so they asked me
      Wendi as their leader to ask you to include them. What
      do you think? Andius ,we also have spent some good
      time trying to send you a message from the chat room
      and it could not work now since we had no electricity
      here yesterday for 24 hours and so we could not join
      you.
      In this email we want to say that three of our
      members read about the solar powered battery project
      idea that you said Ricardo had successfully tried out
      in Kenya and were very interested to learn the
      technology involved i its usage and then try it out in
      three different villages here.
      Another point raised by some of our members after
      readin your notes on the 100dollar project was the
      idea that two of our youth members expressed that
      they are interested in the sanitary pads project and
      will like to go round and do a door to door education
      and then demonstration on the usage of the sanitary
      pads to matured girls in our communities here and even
      women who have otherwise not been able to have an
      opportunity to see these pads before even using them
      For the first project we proposed, we are still
      working on it to give you the answers later.
      Immnse thanks on this special feast of the Assumption
      of Mary into Heaven
      Wendi
      Thanks Wendi
    • Graham Knight
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
        Hi Wendi,

        As you are interested in DIY Solar I could send you some information
        and a free sample pack or have I already sent you one?
        I have sent one to a Wendi at ACTWID KONGADZEM NGO??

        If you supply me your email address I will send you some pdfs -
        assuming that is okay?

        Graham

        P.S. We can a lot more than just solar charging mobile batteries!

        --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, "Andrius Kulikauskas"