100 DOLLAR PROJECT

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      Dear Andrius,

      This is another briliant idea,the deaf will benefit from this we have Juliana who would like to take fromdoor to door items of innerwearsand clothes for women,around the homes this deaf will do this over the weekends of ach week.
      We too will print more stickers for signlanguage and posters to distribute with this 100 dollars
      We have started computer lesons for the deaf here using one laptop,we can do better with more computers.
      Let get the work going.
      TOM OCHUKA.