THEY ARE ARROUND YOU...WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THEM?

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Dear ALL,
      There are somequestins taht we have never answered in life but need our answers now..you have the deaf around you and you cant here them or understand there language..NOW WHO IS DEAF?
      You have the blind around you and cant l;ead them ..WHO IS BLIND?
      You have the phisically disabled near you and they cant realy walk or have their conditions improved WHO IS DISABLED.
      Today is an international disability day with this questions please send me your answers and especially about the deaf.
      We have very good signlanguage stickers to help the deaf and hearing undersatnd each other they are on ksl kenyan simple sighnlanguage.youcan get them from us.
      I have some to give to friends and all who want them,
      We also are interested to reach many through videos and other media technolgy.
      We are loking for fiends and org to give widely for this interactive type of laerning.
      Thanks to all,we are teaching the deaf how to use computers now and hope to get more computers for the success of this.
      You are wellcome.
      TOM OCHUKA.
      KISUMU.