Tobias (Kabissa): Fantastic abt Rising Voices Chat!/perhaps ongoing collaboration?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dear Tobias and All,

      Wonderful to hear from you, and what a terrific idea! I will say, rather
      sheepishly, that while I am a Kabissa member, I have never posted before, so
      I did sign in and created a blog page with the chat news. Is that how it's
      done?

      If not, I'd love some tips (and perhaps help, since time is so short)! It
      would be invaluable to put this news into a special mailing, but I wonder if
      there is time to network it properly?

      That leads me to suggest that there would be some excellent "on-going"
      synergies and collaborative opportunities between Kabissa and Rising Voices,
      in particular with the "Blogging Positively" project we hope will develop
      from this chat and other recent discussions.

      In other words, many more chances for your member-bloggers to become
      involved, if the timing of this particular news and event does not allow
      your extensive network to be adequately informed.

      If you think a special mailing could go out Tuesday, that would be
      fantastic! Otherwise, if the event posting could at least get into the right
      spaces, that would be an exciting start.

      Hopefully we can all carry on this conversation soon, and I am posting this
      to the Rising Voices forum (in addition to the Minciu Sodas forums, Learning
      From Each Other and Holistic Helping, the latter of which I moderate) for
      that purpose.

      Do you and David Sasaki know each other? If not, let the intros begin :))).
      And please consider subscribing to the RV forum:
      risingvoices-subscribe@...

      Thanks immensely, Tobias, and very best wishes, Janet