Re: Nigeria

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2008
      Hi Rahilla! I share your letter with Pamela McLean and all at Learning
      From Each Other http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/ they
      are active in Nigeria! You can also join Pamela and many Nigerians at the
      Teachers Talking celebration and online chat tomorrow (Saturday) see:
      http://learnbydoinguk.blogspot.com/2008/11/count-down-to-tt-final-arrangements-for.html
      Andrius Kulikauskas

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2008
        Dear Rahilla and All,

        Hello and great to hear from you! I can pass this along to some forums
        where there are many Nigerians, and hopefully some will respond. What is
        the purpose of the study, by the way...by which I mean, what are you
        measuring exactly? Is it "most impact for the dollar", or "people helped",
        or "how can aid be used most effectively" (or all of the above :))?

        All best wishes, Janet

        > Hi Rahilla! I share your letter with Pamela McLean and all at Learning
        > From Each Other http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/ they
        > are active in Nigeria! You can also join Pamela and many Nigerians at the
        > Teachers Talking celebration and online chat tomorrow (Saturday) see:
        > http://learnbydoinguk.blogspot.com/2008/11/count-down-to-tt-final-arrangements-for.html
        > Andrius Kulikauskas
        >
        >> Dear All,
        >>
        >> I'm working on a report evaluating international aid in Nigeria.
        >>
        >> If any of you have experience working there and any insights to offer,
        >> please let me know.
        >>
        >> I appreciate your help.
        >>
        >> thanks,
        >> Rahilla
        >>

        > Andrius Kulikauskas
        > Minciu Sodas
        > http://www.ms.lt
        > ms@...

      • Pamela McLean
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2008
          Hi Rahilla - and thanks Janet and Andrius for the introductions.

          You are very welcome to join us tomorrow - or maybe we can arrange something that is at a better time for you. Please let me know what information you are looking for and I can think who it would be best for you to contact.

          I can introduce you to my friends at Fantsuam, and to other people elsewhere in Nigeria, who are able to communicate online.

          Pam

          From Each Other http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/ they