Re: [holistichelping] MPs taxation: send congrats SMS to Hon. Muthama!

  • Peter Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2008
      Dear Colleagues

      Very good ...

      But maybe also there should be messages going to the other MPs to ask
      them what they are going to do in this regard

      Peter
      Peter Burgess
      The Transparency and Accountability Network: Tr-Ac-Net in New York
      www.tr-ac-net.org
      Community Accountancy
      Integrated Malaria Management Consortium (IMMC)
      917 432 1191 or 212 772 6918 peterbnyc@...