Re: [holistichelping] BBC E-mail: European debut for '$100 laptop'

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2008
      Dear Paul and all,
      Thanks for the information. If you have interest in
      these computers and your State cannot buy for its
      children. What can you do? Where can you go for help
      to buy some of these computers? Please if anyone knows
      the answer ,let him or her kindly email us at
      actwid__k@...
      Immense thanks

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/technology/7728881.stm