BBC E-mail: European debut for '$100 laptop'

  • Paul E Fegan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
      Paul E Fegan saw this story on the BBC News website and thought you
      should see it.

      ** European debut for '$100 laptop' **
      The One Laptop Per Child organisation will start selling its XO laptop in Europe on 17 November.
      < http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/technology/7728881.stm >

      ** BBC Daily E-mail **
      Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
      in one daily e-mail
      < http://www.bbc.co.uk/email >

      ** Disclaimer **
      The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender haveĀ been verified.

      If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the future or want to know more about the BBC's Email a Friend service, please read our frequently asked questions. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4162471.stm
    • ACTWID KONGADZEM
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2008
        Dear Paul and all,
        Thanks for the information. If you have interest in
        these computers and your State cannot buy for its
        children. What can you do? Where can you go for help
        to buy some of these computers? Please if anyone knows
        the answer ,let him or her kindly email us at
        actwid__k@...
        Immense thanks