Canadian E-learning researcher-promoter Stephen Dowes

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006

      Hi everyone,

      The following link leads to a lecture from Stephen Dowes who is a Canadian government researcher.  He recommends it by saying:  "...please, if you listen to nothing else from me this year, listen to this, because everything I write comes from the heart, and this is as close to it as anyone is ever likely to get."

      Much of what he says is very closely united to Andrius' vision; so much so, that I now pray that Andrius Kulikauskas and his vision of Minciu Sodas can become to Luthuania's government, what Stephen Dowes is to the Canadian govenrment and that our 2 governents may get to contract them out for the scaling up of the global villages that can serve the connectivity of the one village of humanity with such possiblities as:  http://www.canada2020.ca/blog/quick/security-from-the-embodyment-of-social-policy/

      Stephen's lecture is recorded in New-Zealand as a bus tour of e-learning experts.  It lasts a good while and it is worth each moment, especially for the front line people of E-learning.  It centers on the contrasts between online "groups" versus "networks":

      http://www.downes.ca/files/audio/nz3.mp3

      ...all blessings be with us all...  Benoit Couture

      PS:  Please, do feel free to spead around if you are in agreement...