Video Footage-

  • Rachel Kungu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      Hi Ken O,

      Thanks for the footage it was very kind of you, however, most of the clips are for Sarakasi, which i cannot use since i was not part of the activities but good to have them to know more about sarakasi.

      Is it possible for you to get me a complete footage for 1. Naivasha meeting with the youth with introductions of who we are and the formulation of the press release conditions of Naivasha youth, 2 the Eldoret showground when we were having a meeting with the family we supported to go back to their original homes, 3 Kuresoi when we were having a meeting with Wanjiru the woman who supported the raped woman whom we didnt meet, and lastly 4 the introduction at Kuresoi during the Kikuyu and Kalenjin historical moments of meeting since the violence began. I have noted that all the places where i had the speeches are missing.

      If you cold kindly help me with the complete raw footages rather than the compiled so that i can compile myself it would be helpful so that i can pick what i need from the footages.

      Thanks and looking forward.

      Peace

      Wambui Rachel

      On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Kennedy.O. Owino <nafsiafricaacro@...> wrote:

      Hi Rachel,

      I admire your great work.
      I am so sorry about the delay, i hope the D.V.D you contains
      all/most of what you need.
      It has comprehensive footage of P.O.P field visits, Peace meetings
      and some of Nafsi Africa Acrobats Peace activities.
      Please copy the clips you need and give me back the raw copy.

      I hope it went well with your donors.

      Peace,

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats
      www.nafsiafrica.org
      +254723568251

      --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel Kungu"

      <rachel.kungu@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ken,
      >
      > I am still insisting on the raw video footage for the fact finding
      mission
      > and intervention of Mungiki in Naivasha and the rest of the
      dialogues.

      > You text me that you incurred cost and i have tried calling you in
      vain,
      > kindly let me know how much you incurred then i will pay you.
      remember the