APPRECIATION...BIG THANKS

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      Dear Janet,Ricardo,Chelimo , Sam and all
      MY friends who on earth will reward you but God..We thank yo for words of comfort and help towards the teribble loss had.
      Our child really strugled giving us very little time to come back to the forum..with movements and expenses it was you who are our brothers,please accept our BIG..THANK YOU......SANA!
      May GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU.
      As we saw our chld dying we are making to remember her..wuoi konyo wuoi"Small health facilty to help children.
      This is acolection of flowers on this project with suply of medications and counseling centre on grief and loss.
      Ii will be ecentre where children can come and play too.
      Brothers,we sahll achieve much.
      God will wipe our tears.
      yOU ARE STILL WELLCOME TO SURPORT US IN THIS..while she was sick we incured expenses of drugs and other bills..any will help us settle.
      Thanks to all who sent us fundings..you are great.
      Blessings to you.
      TOM OCHUKA.