Power of 10

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Salut Andrius and all,

      I finally figured out a way to upload the following picture montage of the power of ten, going all the way from 1 meter to the macrocosm and then back to the microcosm, as far as thecnology allows so far.

      Once you open the file, it will become dark at first;  wait for a little while and it will then come on with some French writing and then the pictures:

      To me, this is a viewing of link between the Taoism (macro) and Buddism (micro).

      Anyone who can think of way(s) to make use of it is more than welcome.  It is one of those Internet gifts that flows freely amongst those who value inspiration above all else.  In this case, the one sister with whom I am in touch, sent it several months ago.  I am happy to share such awesome experiences...

      ...enjoy,
      Benoit