Re: Video Footage- Peace Caravan copyright protected

  • Kennedy.O. Owino
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
      Hi Rachel,

      I admire your great work.
      I am so sorry about the delay, i hope the D.V.D you contains
      all/most of what you need.
      It has comprehensive footage of P.O.P field visits, Peace meetings
      and some of Nafsi Africa Acrobats Peace activities.
      Please copy the clips you need and give me back the raw copy.

      I hope it went well with your donors.

      Peace,

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats
      www.nafsiafrica.org
      +254723568251

      --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel Kungu"
      <rachel.kungu@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ken,
      >
      > I am still insisting on the raw video footage for the fact finding
      mission
      > and intervention of Mungiki in Naivasha and the rest of the
      dialogues.

      > You text me that you incurred cost and i have tried calling you in
      vain,
      > kindly let me know how much you incurred then i will pay you.
      remember the