Video Footage- Peace Caravan copyright protected

  • Rachel Kungu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hi Ken,

      I am still insisting on the raw video footage for the fact finding mission and intervention of Mungiki in Naivasha and the rest of the dialogues.

      You text me that you incurred cost and i have tried calling you in vain, kindly let me know how much you incurred then i will pay you. remember the DVD you told me to drop in the cyber in town, i went back to check but i didnt get the copy as you promised. What was James going to give me when you were away. I would like to have the raw footage by Friday when our donors will be coming to visit VYP.

      Please let me know, whats the way forward.

      I would like to say that Peace Caravan is now Pertented/ copyrighted as Voluntary Youth Philanthropists, due to some reasons, and i hope now VYP can now be proud of the project as its property and owner.

      peace

      Rachel Wambui Kung'u
    • Kennedy.O. Owino
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
        Hi Rachel,

        I admire your great work.
        I am so sorry about the delay, i hope the D.V.D you contains
        all/most of what you need.
        It has comprehensive footage of P.O.P field visits, Peace meetings
        and some of Nafsi Africa Acrobats Peace activities.
        Please copy the clips you need and give me back the raw copy.

        I hope it went well with your donors.

        Peace,

        Ken Owino
        Nafsi Africa Acrobats