Re: [holistichelping] Issues that could help us build coherence.

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Dear Franz,
      How are you? We hope you are well and all you are
      doing at GIVE as well as working with Andrius on many
      issues related to the M.S. lab such as organising the
      Open Source Hardware activists alongside with the
      London meeting of January 2009; We here in ACTWID
      KONGADZEM are strongly feeling that organising such a
      meeting for creative activist or thinkers will go a
      long way to build sustainable ecosystems and will
      strengthen efforts already made in the field of Open
      cultures in diverse settings anywhere in the World; If
      this happens, it will be an opportunity for many
      African participants who are having long standing
      dreams to grow up to the highest levels in the open
      source and digital world so as to be able to close the
      wide gap gap of ignorance and phobia in the usage and
      control of ICTs especially women;
      Reflecting on all that you, Andrius and other experts
      in this field have been discussing, we see a very
      bright future for African women and youths who have
      nursing these interests in being trained all round on
      open sorce and its related fields usage;
      Thank you immensely for sharing;
      Sincerely Wendi , Killo Shang and other members of
      ACTWID in Cameroon

      === message truncated ===