Re: [holistichelping] Member Tom Ochuka Has Lost His Young Daughter: Our Deepest Sympathies and Support, Tom!

  • chelimo kenneth
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2008
      Dear All,

      I have learnt with shock and sorrow of the demise of Tom Ochukas daughter. I have been out in the countryside for the last two weeks. Sorry Tom for this tragedy. I understand the pain you are undergoing now. I know Tom and his family very well as I spend a night in his house in Kisumu after the Mbita meeting a few months ago. We had a great chat with his family while Tom was holding his now late daughter. I feel very sad about the news of his daughter having passed away. Tom we are together in spirit and will pray for you and do everything to ensure that you overcome this situation. I will call Tom to console him further. Let us all help Tom overcome this sad situation. Thanks

      Ken Chelimo