Re: [holistichelping] Re: Tom Ochuka has lost his young child

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2008
      Dear Tom,
      We all in ACTWID KONGADZEM NGO join hands with you and
      your family to sympathize for the lost of your young
      child. Accept our deepest sympathy and surrender every
      grief in your heart to the Almighty God who is the
      giver of life. May the child's soul rest in perfect
      peace.
      Sincerely Wendi,Killo Shang and others in ACTWID
      KONGADZEM in CAMEROON.