Re: [holistichelping] Member Tom Ochuka Has Lost His Young Daughter: Our Deepest Sympathies and Support, Tom!

  • charles kilel
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2008
      I too send my sincere condolences to Tom  his freinds and relatives following the untimely death of his beloved daughter. I pray that God may grant him serenity and energy during this time of sorrow. May the Almithy God rest the girl's soul in peace.

      Charles Kilel.

    • Denis Kimambo
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 23, 2008
        Tom My deepest condolences and please feel free to sms me 0722388275 we are closer and can help with any arrangements drop me a line please.
        Kind Regards
        Dennis

        DENNIS KIMAMBO
        +254-722-388-275
        PO BOX 17382 20100
        Kipchoge Keino Avenue
        Nakuru Players Theatre behind Bontana Hotel
        NAKURU KENYA
        EAST AFRICA
        repacted.org

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 23, 2008
          Dear All,

          I have learnt with shock and sorrow of the demise of Tom Ochukas daughter. I have been out in the countryside for the last two weeks. Sorry Tom for this tragedy. I understand the pain you are undergoing now. I know Tom and his family very well as I spend a night in his house in Kisumu after the Mbita meeting a few months ago. We had a great chat with his family while Tom was holding his now late daughter. I feel very sad about the news of his daughter having passed away. Tom we are together in spirit and will pray for you and do everything to ensure that you overcome this situation. I will call Tom to console him further. Let us all help Tom overcome this sad situation. Thanks

          Ken Chelimo