Re: Tom Ochuka has lost his young child

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2008
      Tom,

      I am sad with you, all of your family, all you love and all who love you.

      You are a caring father for us many people, near and far, now and in
      future years.

      Samwel, Kennedy, Thank you for sharing our sorrow, our hope and prayers.

      Andrius

      > Dear Tom,
      >
      > It is with great sadness to learn your calamity.
      > I stand with you and believe all my comrades in the forum join hands in
      > Prayers for you and your family during this emotive moment.
      >
      > May the strength of the Lord accompany you.
      >
      > Ken Owino
      > Nafsi Africa Acrobats
      > www.nafsiafrica.org

      +1 312 618 3345
    • ACTWID KONGADZEM
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2008
        Dear Tom,
        We all in ACTWID KONGADZEM NGO join hands with you and
        your family to sympathize for the lost of your young
        child. Accept our deepest sympathy and surrender every
        grief in your heart to the Almighty God who is the
        giver of life. May the child's soul rest in perfect
        peace.
        Sincerely Wendi,Killo Shang and others in ACTWID
        KONGADZEM in CAMEROON.