Re: Member Tom Ochuka Has Lost His Young Daughter: Our Deepest Sympathies and Support, Tom!

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2008
      Dear Tom, I offer my deepest condolences and sympathies.

      Sasha
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 23, 2008
        Dear All,

        Word has reached us that Tom Ochuka of Deaf Impact Ministry, a member of these forums (and of KCA the org), has just lost his young daughter, Barbara, to fever.  Tom, we are all so deeply sad and sorry for this terrible tragedy:  I remember just a short time ago you writing with excitement and pride about her birth.

        We are with you and your family in spirit, and we are extending our deepest sympathies and support to you at this most difficult time. We know what a blow this is, and losing a child is especially hard to bear.  Please let us know if and how we can be helpful, and we will surely be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

        We hope that you will be surrounded by family and friends, and that you will take some solace in the invaluable work you do on behalf of all children, which is hugely inspiring and ever "alive", as is the soul of your dear, departed daughter.

        With greatest condolences, comfort, and lovingkindness always, Janet
      • tom ochuka
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 23, 2008
          Dear ALL,
          Funeral is over the weekend,we are looking for help inmnay arreas,transport,cofin ,making calls  and more.
          Thanks.
          TOM OCHUKA

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 23, 2008
            I too send my sincere condolences to Tom  his freinds and relatives following the untimely death of his beloved daughter. I pray that God may grant him serenity and energy during this time of sorrow. May the Almithy God rest the girl's soul in peace.

            Charles Kilel.

          • Denis Kimambo
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 23, 2008
              Tom My deepest condolences and please feel free to sms me 0722388275 we are closer and can help with any arrangements drop me a line please.
              Kind Regards
              Dennis

              DENNIS KIMAMBO
              +254-722-388-275
              PO BOX 17382 20100
              Kipchoge Keino Avenue
              Nakuru Players Theatre behind Bontana Hotel
              NAKURU KENYA
              EAST AFRICA
              repacted.org

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 23, 2008
                Dear All,

                I have learnt with shock and sorrow of the demise of Tom Ochukas daughter. I have been out in the countryside for the last two weeks. Sorry Tom for this tragedy. I understand the pain you are undergoing now. I know Tom and his family very well as I spend a night in his house in Kisumu after the Mbita meeting a few months ago. We had a great chat with his family while Tom was holding his now late daughter. I feel very sad about the news of his daughter having passed away. Tom we are together in spirit and will pray for you and do everything to ensure that you overcome this situation. I will call Tom to console him further. Let us all help Tom overcome this sad situation. Thanks

                Ken Chelimo