Re: [holistichelping] Welcome Killo Shang of Actwid Kongadzem

  • Killo Shang
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2008
      Dear Mr. Andrius,
                     My ideas and projects are not quit mature yet but my thoughts are a little
      bit mature. I would like to answer the following questions so as to bring out what i
      have in mine.

      * Do you have a deepest value in life, that includes all of your other
      values?
      My deepest value in life is to be capable and able to help others who are in need
      and give it to them when they need help. Being able to provide to all those who look
       up to  me for support of any kind. To try and make the world a better place for everyone.
      I will like to learn and share my own ideas so as to know more on how i could see
      this dream of  mine come to reality.

      * Do you have a question that you don't know the answer to, but wish to
      answer?
      Although I like to see the world a better place I have often wondered how I will bring this
      dream to reality which one the reasons I signed up so as to get advice from others who also
       have the same ambition. I came to realize that this could not be achieved by one person, as
      they say "many hands do light work" so many heads would do an easy thinking.

      * What would you like to achieve?
      I would like to achieve the necessary ideas, knowledge, skill, education and training so as
        to see this dream come true with the help of everyone.