Welcome Killo Shang of Actwid Kongadzem

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2008
      Killo Shang:

      Dear Mr. Andrius,
      I am a member of the Actwid Kongadzem Youths and I have
      been reading and following up the work you have been doing
      with our NGO and I am
      very interested to work with you on your Minciu Sodas Lab. and the
      working group on Holistic Helping. I will be very grateful if you
      introduce me in to your network.

      Immense thanks and waiting to hear from you soon.
      Shang.

      Killo, Welcome! I have signed you up.
      Thank you for joining us from Cameroon! We look forward to your thoughts,
      ideas, news and projects.
      * Do you have a deepest value in life, that includes all of your other
      values?
      * Do you have a question that you don't know the answer to, but wish to
      answer?
      * What would you like to achieve?

      +1 312 618 3345
    • Killo Shang
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2008
        Dear Mr. Andrius,
                       My ideas and projects are not quit mature yet but my thoughts are a little
        bit mature. I would like to answer the following questions so as to bring out what i
        have in mine.

        * Do you have a deepest value in life, that includes all of your other
        values?
        My deepest value in life is to be capable and able to help others who are in need
        and give it to them when they need help. Being able to provide to all those who look
         up to  me for support of any kind. To try and make the world a better place for everyone.
        I will like to learn and share my own ideas so as to know more on how i could see
        this dream of  mine come to reality.

        * Do you have a question that you don't know the answer to, but wish to
        answer?
        Although I like to see the world a better place I have often wondered how I will bring this
        dream to reality which one the reasons I signed up so as to get advice from others who also
         have the same ambition. I came to realize that this could not be achieved by one person, as
        they say "many hands do light work" so many heads would do an easy thinking.

        * What would you like to achieve?
        I would like to achieve the necessary ideas, knowledge, skill, education and training so as
          to see this dream come true with the help of everyone.