  • Terry Mace
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008

      Bright Blessings...

      I hope that this email finds you well.  Apologies in advance that this is a 'round-robin' email to many and not just yourself.  However, it seemed the most logical way to let all of my friends, family and colleagues know about my new life and adventure in one go...

      So, I thought you may like to have a look at my new, 'web-blog' which I've only just started which explains more.  As I'm in the process of going 'off-grid' and wanted to have a way to let everyone know what I'm up to as the 'Journey Begins' I'm doing my best to keep the site updated daily.

      Feel free to comment, leave feed-back and to subscribe...

      If you've any other ideas, suggestions or comments please do email me...

      And so, 'The Journey Begins'

      Thanks for listening...

      http://the-electric-gypsy.blogspot.com/

      Terry - AKA - 'The Electric Gypsy'