I will be going to Nairobi

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2008
      I am going to Nairobi on Wednesday.
      I was glad to see the Graham, Marcus, Pam, Fred,
      Phionah, Thomas and Andrius in Bosnia.
      Grateful i was inspired by the chat but Graham as i am
      not in favour of using charcoal (Biochar), our island
      is in need of more trees, i joined campaign for
      growing trees. I am in favour of DIY solar as i wait
      to receive the packet from you. There is abundant
      sunshine.
      I hope Marcus heard about our idea in eco-system
      sustainability through David Mutua and i am moving to
      Nairobi next week to meet David and Dan.
      There are specific innovative projects for particular
      areas and regions.
      Fred i did not see a particular subject on focus
      yesterday at the chat archives, i hope next time we
      have a clear subject for discusion.
      Andrius is now a teacher of math in Bosnia, this is
      great.
      More later.
      Samwel.