10 to the 100th: Proposal Teams

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      Kevin Parcell,

      Thank you for sharing with our Living By Truth group and I also share at
      Cyfranogi and other Minciu Sodas groups. Thank you also to Edward Cherlin
      of http://groups.yahoo.com/group/earthtreasury/ for your OLPC
      infrastructure (electricity generation) ideas. I wish you success and I
      invite all of us to share our best ideas with Google and openly with us
      all.

      I also invite us to join our networking site http://worknets.ning.com
      where we're setting up "groups" (actually, teams) to pursue such business
      proposals. I will write a proposal for an online "help room" where we can
      help each other, typically for free, but also provide paid services, and
      be ready for emergencies, as with our Pyramid of Peace
      http://www.pyramidofpeace.net and the Love Command
      http://www.lovecommand.org I will set up. I also invite us to work
      together for an Includer proposal, as Ricardo suggests. Let's work as
      teams and make our dreams come true!

      I note there are also proposals due on October 15th for HASTAC's Digital
      Media and Learning Competition (Participatory Learning) and a special
      contest for youth like Fred Kayiwa! Both great opportunities for our help
      room.
      http://www.dmlcompetition.net

      October 20th is the deadline for Google's 10 to the 100th challenge
      http://www.project10tothe100.com

      November 1st is the deadline for the Knight News Challenge
      http://www.newschallenge.org
      http://garage.newschallenge.org

      Thank you to David Sasaki and his Rising Voices group for alerting us
      http://groups.google.com/group/risingvoices

      I invite our letters

      P.S. Thanks to Stanko Blatnik, I am interviewing to work as a math
      professor in Bosnia for the year, which would work very well for me with
      setting up our help room, organizing Islamic independent thinkers, doing
      video bridges, and many other endeavors.

      http

      +1 312 618 3345