Re: spam low Electricity (was Re: [1village] Greetings from Thousand hills country : Rwanda ( Cleophas))

  • Joy Tang
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      Ed,
      That would be me and Kafui Prebbie of Ghana.

      We have also contact from EWB from before. It would be the right time to reconnect.

      Joy Tang
      ============ =
      www.twitter.com/unitydrum

      Founder & President -
      oneVillage Foundation - www.onevillagefound ation.org

      oneVillage Blog -  http://blog. onevillage. tv/
      oneVillage Photo Blog -  http://flickr. com/photos/ 1village/

      Office:  +233 (0)432 20 270 -  Fax: +233 (0)432 20 900
      Cell :   +886 988 164 558 (TW)  +233 (0)27 176 0146 (GH)
      Address:
      P. O. Box C0 1007, Tema, Ghana - West Africa
      Skype: joytang

      Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you.