re: spam low Electricity (was Re: [1village] Greetings from Thousand hills country : Rwanda ( Cleophas))

  • Joy Tang
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      Cléophas,

      Stay hopeful and engaged. Our participation in Wireless Africa Alliance is to address the issue you raised. Rawandans are also participating in this process as a grass root effort. http://wirelessafrica.meraka.org.za/wiki/index.php/Wireless_Africa_Home_Page

      This alliance is also engaging and discussion on the power solution issue. The more we aggregate the demand while defining the problems in details, the closer we are to the solutoins.

      Joy Tang
      ============ =
      www.twitter.com/unitydrum

      Founder -
      oneVillage Foundation - www.onevillagefound ation.org

      oneVillage Blog -  http://blog. onevillage. tv/
      oneVillage Photo Blog -  http://flickr. com/photos/ 1village/

      Office:  +233 (0)432 20 270 -  Fax: +233 (0)432 20 900
      Cell :   +886 988 164 558 (TW)  +233 (0)27 176 0146 (GH)
      Address:
      P. O. Box C0 1007, Tema, Ghana - West Africa
      Skype: joytang

      Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        Ed,
        That would be me and Kafui Prebbie of Ghana.

        We have also contact from EWB from before. It would be the right time to reconnect.

        Joy Tang
        ============ =
        www.twitter.com/unitydrum

        Founder & President -
        oneVillage Foundation - www.onevillagefound ation.org

        oneVillage Blog -  http://blog. onevillage. tv/
        oneVillage Photo Blog -  http://flickr. com/photos/ 1village/

        Office:  +233 (0)432 20 270 -  Fax: +233 (0)432 20 900
        Cell :   +886 988 164 558 (TW)  +233 (0)27 176 0146 (GH)
        Address:
        P. O. Box C0 1007, Tema, Ghana - West Africa
        Skype: joytang

        Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you.

        Please get me the contact inrformation for the allience members
        working on electricity. I want to connect them with Engineers Without
        Borders.