Re: [holistichelping] Wendi, Janet , all help with Includer blog!/Tom and Peter: new ideas (yes!)/"family"

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4 9:29 PM
      I am home in Rusinga after various visits. Am joining
      Peter and Graham in working with solar power. At home
      am using solar power charging phones et al. I am
      grateful to Ricardo, Chris and Graham. I will up date
      you Mina while i go to Nairobi to meet others.
      Samwel.

      cgi?IncluderBlog<http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?IncluderBlog>

      > > > I invite all of us to send ideas, texts,
      > information about inclusion
      > > > and/or the Includer. I will draw from them. The
      > blog is a great
      > > > opportunity to link to our people and our
      > websites. It shows up, for
      > > > example, on Google News. More generally,
      > anything that you think the

      === message truncated ===

    • Samwel Kongere
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4 10:50 PM
        --- Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > > the world-at-large.
        > > >
        > > > The bottom line in all of this, as David so
        > > rightly characterized it, is
        > > > understanding that we are "family": the people
        > > here at MS, those of us
        > > > living in the urban USA and those of us living
        > in
        > > rural Cameroon, those of
        > > > us who are hearing and those of us who do not
        > hear
        > > but who have many other
        > > > abilities, those of us affected by HIV/AIDS and
        > > those of us who are not. If
        > > >
        > > > we work with that in mind, inclusion will become
        > > both a way of "viewing"
        > > > and
        > > > a way of "doing".
        > > >
        > > > Thanks so much to you and all, and I will be
        > back
        > > more regularly as soon as
        > > >
        > > > possible. Do let me know abt the pix too (esp

        === message truncated ===