Chat with Pamela, Victor in Nigeria

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hello everyone!
      I am Victor, just met Pam a few days ago in Nigeria and she recommended
      this group. [Learning From Each Other]
      I am part of Pam's learning group and we've done some work learning
      together. I've
      been learning by doing and I happened to put up a blog
      http://ppgent.blogspot.com
      that's a company where I work, you could take a look and I would love it
      if I get
      loads of comments from you all.
      I hope to join in on Thursday for the regular chat.
      Thank you and I'm looking forward to reading from u and the thursday chat.

      Victor

      Victor, Thank you for writing and for visiting our chat room! along with
      others in Nigeria
      http://www.worknets.org/archive/index.pl?mon=8&mday=30&year=2008

      I remind us all that Pamela's chat is Thursday, 12 noon London time, at
      http://www.worknets.org/chat/

      +1 312 618 3345