cHRITINES MUM..Pass on

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      Dear ALL,
      Its asad day for the deafimpact over the death of Mama Christine,this is the lady who has since been achampion of our project she got married to amn of another comunity and suffered dduring the post election violence.
      Christian is in Kuja school for the deaf.
      We can really be of great help at this time,she survide on small business of selling vegetables in order to pay rent in Ahero,Christian is so challnged at this time very bright in school and capable of perfoming,
      She has been in the past assisted by Janet ,maria, and others especially during the post election violence.and other forums.
      We are strugling to help them with the funeral expenses and surport to Christine continue with Education.
      Please help.
      TOM OCHUKA.
      DEAFIMPACT
      3295