Kayiwa Fred 13 Yr. Old KJT Member Seriously Injured

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2008
      Barbara, Thank you for sharing with us news from Fred Kayiwa in Uganda. I
      send your letter below to several groups where Fred is active. I am sad
      for the youth and for all on Fred's soccer team. I add my prayers.
      Andrius, ms@...
      --------------------

      Dear all,
      I realize it is some time since I shared on the Holistic Helping list.
      I want all of you to know that for those of you who are prayerfully minded
      that one of Kayiwa Fred's 13 year old KJT team players was seriously hurt
      today and is in a coma.
      He was playing with a friend and was hit in the head with a heavy stick.
      He has a serious brain injury and doctors are concerned about the
      functionality of one of his legs.
      Kayiwa Fred and his companion coach, Kabugo, are terribly distraught
      because they are all like family there.
      Whatever loving support you are moved to send their way would be very
      appreciated.
      The team players are feeling this very deeply, and I know Kayiwa Fred
      would want you all to know.
      The boy's name is Isma Sebufu. Both he and his coach, Kabugo are Muslim
      and were fasting during this period of time.
      Any good thoughts you can send to Kayiwa Fred to encourage him and his
      team would be most appreciated.
      Here's is Kayiwa Fred's website:
      http://www.onehelpinganother.com
      Thank you for the opportunity to post among some of Kayiwa Fred's good
      friends and associates.
      The very best to you all,
      Barbara

      +1 312 618 3345