Samwel Kongere greets us from Italy

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      Samwel, Thank you for your news and leadership! Andrius, ms@...

      Rich and Andrius,

      Together with the acrobats..i am leaving Lecce Southern Italy this
      weekend. It has been aquiet an experience for me, over my 12 years in
      Social work. I am thankful for You (Ricardo), Andrius and Maria for making
      my community work have shape - somebody once said "seeing is believing" as
      Thomas of the bible.

      Good, over the years i have improved my skills, empowerment, community
      wealth distribution,scope of thinking etc. How people approach and sustain
      growth! My question is how can't i do it myself?. I have found out that,
      there is no better living without ones adaptive interests to develop.
      I cannot live outside Rusinga Island- the island of hope: has flavour in
      my life, improving the living conditions therefore remains on people's
      interests, attitude and anxiety. If i cannot change my life standards? Who
      will therefore change it?. I thank everyone who have contributed in one
      way or another to see that my motivated inspirational sacrifice is
      exposed. I have become a good planner in my ownself, community et all.
      Determination, hard work, sacrifice, surity, knowledge, information,
      traveling are my benchmarking class. I have remained a self styled
      student, learning and creating my own direction for development.

      Although we can share this thinking with everybody anytime, the cellphone
      i am using cannot reflect my thoughts and replies through MS groups. I
      will start writing community news with Africa executive news when i go
      back home.
      I received an email from home that Nyamuga Primary School, the next access
      point on my information map plan, is going to be a special section for
      children with disabilities and i have been elected in absence to be in the
      management board. I didn't know before that my community value me.
      I must say, that through MS LAB am able to hope for changed living. Thank
      you Andrius, Ricardo, Maria, Janet, Pamela for motivating and supporting
      my community and personal growth.

      Cheers,
      Samwel.