How do we bridge Minciu Sodas and Care Canada?

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2008
      Salut everyone,

      At my house, the timing of Minciu Sdoas' conversation and proposal aiming to empower women, was accompanied last week by the launcing of a multi-media campaign to do so.
      Here is the site of Care Canada where we get to see the online invitation:

      ...such timing offers a plug-in into the flow of events that shapes history, being moved by destiny's synchronicity and makes me ask:

      "How do we get on to apprentice bridge building between the members of Minciu Sodas and the work of Care Canada to empower women?"

      ...any thoughts?
      Benoit