Re: [holistichelping] LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM WENDI LOSHA FROM ACTWID KONGADZEM IN CAMEROON

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
      Hi Andrius,
      Sorry that the letter did not attach as i discovered
      later before re-attaching it to you again.
      I am sure that it reached you now.
      Our friends here from other NGOs say that they will
      like to support too with their own letters but for the
      short time as you are closing it today.
      Sincerely Wendi amd members