LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM WENDI LOSHA FROM ACTWID KONGADZEM IN CAMEROON

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2008
      Hi Andrius, Janet and all,
      Here with my leter of support from ACTWID KONGADZEM
      NGO in Bamenda, Cameroon for our project proposal
      that you have have written.
      Immense thanks.
      Wendi
    • minciusodas
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2008
        Hi Wendi!
        There was no letter included or attached.
        Did you write more?
        Andrius

        --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, ACTWID KONGADZEM
        <actwid_k@...> wrote:

        > Hi Andrius, Janet and all,
        > Here with my leter of support from ACTWID KONGADZEM
        > NGO in Bamenda, Cameroon for our project proposal
        > that you have have written.
        > Immense thanks.
        > Wendi

      • ACTWID KONGADZEM
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
            Hi Andrius,
            Sorry that the letter did not attach as i discovered
            later before re-attaching it to you again.
            I am sure that it reached you now.
            Our friends here from other NGOs say that they will
            like to support too with their own letters but for the
            short time as you are closing it today.
            Sincerely Wendi amd members