Re: [holistichelping] Happy Actwid Kongadzem

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hi Andrius and all,
      Immense thanks for your response to our email. All its
      contents are understood.
      Yes, we will continue to work happily in Actwid
      kongadzem.The Letter of support will surely come
      before sunday. As there is heavy down pour here now,
      electricity usage is not consistent as we often have
      lights off for several hours repeatedly in a day and
      that makes connections difficult.But we will make sure
      that the letter of support reaches you soonest
      possible.
      Best Regards from Wendi and members of A.K.in
      Cameroon.