Re: [holistichelping] Re: My position: to stop

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2008
      Salut Agnese, Andrius and all,

      I am here to side along with the bond with Andrius and Agnese, praying for the genuine siding along needed, growing up as God's children who are answering the calling of spreading the Kingdom of God with the seed of eternal life.

      When I was 20 years old, I told my parents that we were brothers and sister.  They both agreed to disagreed with me.
      Twenty years later, my dad said during a 3 ways phone conversation along with my mom on another phone in the house: "You know Benoit, the more we grow older, the more we realize that parents is only there until we become brothers and sisters!"
      I asked them both, do you remember when I told you that when I was 20?"
      "No", they said...

      At the source of all authorities, there is The Authority.  Extended families or natural nuclear families or just plain neighbourhoods, God's blessing is bring each and all from the spiritual division of human DNA to the organic experience of spiritual unity, where the source of empowerment is, personally and communally.

      The parenting is the authority, brotherhood and sisterhood is the celebration of THE AUTHORITY, where the gates of hell shall not prevail!

      Let us all learn to breath-in-and-out The Perpetual Celebration of Easter upon The Land of Emmanuel, so that the Spirit of Chrismas and of Easter may spread everywhere that we are, at all time, as opposed to going on traditionally with some kind of religiously man-made calendar!

      Jesus calls us to such spiritual health with these last words of His, in the gospel of Matthiew:
      "Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them.  When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.
      And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.  Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. Mt 28, 16-20

      From Agness, Andrius, myself and all of MS people who pray, I call upon all authorities on earth and in the heavenlies, to guide each and all in the settlement as one in the truth of God's blessing upon all the families of the Earth...

      In closing this letter, I offer the words of the apostle Paul who completes nicely what I wish to convey, as one who experiences those words of Jesus above:

      "For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which surpasses all knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
      Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ep 3,14-21

      Such is the scope of independent thinking we are offered to use.  Shall we move on with Faith?

      ...may all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit