Kennedy, where is the video footage which Rachel needs?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 10:10 PM
      Kennedy Owino,

      Congratulations on your trip to Italy.
      Please, where is the raw video footage from your fact finding trips in
      Naivasha and dialogue meetings in Rift Valley? This is very important for
      Rachel Wambui Kungu that she have a complete copy of all of these videos.
      Kennedy, please help in every way! so that we can all work together in the
      future as a team. She needs this footage in her fundraising work.

      Kennedy, I also invite your participation in my proposal Global Food Story
      Ambassadors to lead an urban center in Nairobi as we have long dreamed.
      Please write about your vision and also about which agricultural
      innovations are much relevant, I have listed about 150 innovations by UK
      researchers in a separate letter.

      I encourage us all to write how we'd like to participate.

      Thank you!
      +1 312 618 3345
      > Hi Andrius,
      >
      > Thanks for your call this evening it was nice talking to you after a long
      > period of time. I personally appreciate your effort but before i take any
      > other responsibility online i need to know what is my role in the project
      > and what is expected of me. I do not wish to move with misplaced
      > priorities.
      > I do what i do (peacebuilding for positive change) because it is a call
      > and
      > a passion not for any other interest. That is why i took the lead during
      > the
      > post violence election with Edwin and actually visited Eldoret, a brave
      > move
      > thinking of others not self.
      >
      > I would also like to request *yet again* for the raw videos which were
      > taken
      > during the fact finding trips in Naivasha and dialogue meetings and the
      > Rift
      > Valley. I would like to use them as since i was part of the team.
      >
      > I look forward to your detailed information about the agriculture
      > proposal.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Rachel

      +1 312 618 3345