September 2008 Peace Caravan timetable - Northern Kenya

  • Rachel Kungu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
      Youth Peace Caravan September 2008 Timetable

      Date (September)

      Day

      Place

      What

      1st – 5th

      5

      Nairobi

      Peacebuilding and reconciliation training for caravan participants

      6th

      1

      Nairobi

      Caravan flag off

      Murang'a

      Youth Performances camp in mukurweini

      7th

      1

      Mukurweini

      Performances and Dilaogue

      8th

      1

      Nyeri town

      Performances

      Nanyuki

       Performances camp in Doldol

      9th

      1

      Doldol

      Performances and dialogue

      10th

      2

      Isiolo

      Performances camp

      11th

      Isiolo

      Dialogues and communal activities

      12th

      1

      Losasia

      Performances communal activities camp

      13th

      1

      Laisamis

      Perfomances camp in Marsabit

      14th

      2

      Marsabit

      Performances and dialogue

      15th

      Marsabit

      Dialogue

      16th

      1

      Turbi

      Performances camp in Moyale

      17th

      2

      Moyale

      Dialogue and Performances

      18th

      Moyale

      Performances and communal activities

      19th

      1

      Loiyangarani

      Traveling day camp in Loiyagarani

      20th

      2

      Loiyangarani

      Rest

      21st September 2008

      Loiyangarani

      International day of Peace celebrations and end of the Peace Caravan

      22nd

      1

      Maralal

      Camp

      23rd

      1

      Nairobi

      Arrival

      Prepared by:

      Voluntary Youth Philanthropists

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
        Hello Dear Rachel!!

        This looks excellent, and I love all of the listings for performances and arts! Would you like me to post this on to a number of forums, or are there things you would add before I do? How else can we and I help? Let's talk abt that here and also I will mail you individually too.

        With greatest blessings and a million cheers!! Love, Janet
        Youth Peace Caravan September 2008 Timetable

        Date (September)

      • rachel.kungu@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
          Dear Janet, thanks for the comment, you can post to other forums too.
          What we are currently fundraising for 10 participants at 25,000 each.
          We shall be 30pax in total. Perfomances include, creative art,
          forum,theatre, football,feeding cattle. Later Rachel