Good!! I would like to let all of you know!

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      Hello! Andrius, Maria, Pam, Ricardo, Franz, Jeff, Janet and all,

      We are glad our visas were processed quickly due to the plans put down by Ken Owino and other connections. We are going to Italy this month on 15th August through Milan by Egyptian airline. We will have one week in Turin  and then move to Lecce after 8th September; I  have other visits depending on funds. I am accompanied by the acrobats. Having European visas processed here is hard; but moving around by group invitation works better. We are again required to have work permits to enable us have access to other paid jobs before we return to Kenya.

      Some connections want to meet me in Rome but the financial situation cannot allow for other movements in Italy. I am hoping to share my community work, get connections and expand my imagination on community Sustainable local Tourism and Agriculture. Also to find partners/contacts to spearhead our annual consortium every July around the region. I will take 33 days in Italy.

      I would want to meet other MS lab members while there.
      Samwel