Re: [holistichelping] Invitation to Uganda

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 7, 2008
      Thanks Charles,

       I have called Grace and we will share a lot on what she is doing, I am in Nairobi now, hope we connect as we agreed.

      Sam
      charles kilel <charleskilel@...> wrote:
      Hi Samwel,
      Hope all is going on well with you I am fine out here. The number of Grace of Agape orphans Kericho is 0721557029.

      Thanks

      Charles.

      Samwel Kongere <jambita1@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hello Charles,

      You are a wonderful friend since Kalangala in January 2006, I can see you are back from India. This is wonderful, to invite me, to your wedding!!!. I have travels to make and I will be happy to attend together with my wife Lillian in September after these trips. I will update you. Do send the invitation soon to help me prepare. My initial plan for this year is to come to Kampala and then go to Masaka and meet this woman; the President keeps on talking about.
      I love this, we are together in thinking. lets bond together!!!
      Sam

      Loku Charles <lokuc@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Hey Samuel

      How are you doing for now? How is Kenya? Uganda is good and we are doing well. I have waited for you to come to Uganda and unto now it has not yet matured! But there is good news that should bring you to Uganda this time, please am sending you this attachment detailing my wedding budget as scheduled for September 28th 2008. Please do some thing and come to Uganda. I will be sending you the invitation shortly.

      Regards

      Charles
      Uganda

      From: Samwel Kongere <jambita1@yahoo. com>
      To: learningfromeachoth er@yahoogroups. com, "Mendenyo Men-denyo" <mendenyo@yahoogroup s.com>
      Date: Saturday, 26 July, 2008, 9:51 AM

      Thanks Dave,

      Call either Dan or me, we are both in Nairobi and Surely it is great to have you home. I am going to Mbita tomorrow and will possibbly, hope, Dan to get one copy of the books, I will be going to Uganda in late September i can carry the ones for Uganda. Kims will be coming to Nairobi sometimes and will collect the two for Tanzania.

      I will call you immediately i am from Mbita.
      Sam

      David mutua <davenzainga@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Dear All,
      I am back in Kenya trying to adjust and catch up with work, friends and family. Sam, Ken, Dan, Rachel, Dennis, Kenneth, Fred, the Tanzania great team and all - I came back with the Yunus books, Pam and I managed to meet Sophia and her colleagues in their office (Thanks Sophia, will trace your email and write as promised), we managed to get 10 books to be shared among the three countries - please lets me know how i can get two for each country Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya. Sorry guys i am keeping four.

      Regards,

      David N. Mutua

      Not happy with your email address?