Fw: World Peace and Freedom

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      Salut each and all,

      Very inspiring info!

      Make sure to view the trailer at:

      Benoit

      --- On Wed, 8/6/08, Charles Ehin <kalev1@...> wrote:
      From: Charles Ehin <kalev1@...>
      Subject: World Peace and Freedom
      To: "Value-Networks" <Value-Networks@...>
      Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 7:58 AM

      Sorry to change the subject for a moment. Since we’ve discussed world peace before I thought I should make you aware of an outstanding documentary film on freedom and peace in general.

      The name of the documentary is “The Singing Revolution” and it has already played in more than 100 US cities. In New York alone it was held over for a month. You can go to www.singingrevolution.com and see the trailer. I guarantee that if take a look at the trailer you’ll want to see the film. It’s gripping! Milton Friedman called it, “A wonderful film.”

      The documentary is being shown by the Salt Lake Film Society (www.saltlakefilmsociety.org) at the Tower Theater in Salt Lake City starting 8/8 and continuing until 8/14. Because of my background and experiences surrounding the documentary I’ve been asked to field questions from the audience after the 7:00 pm shows this Friday and Saturday evening. You may want to read the Preface and first chapter of my book, Aftermath, on my website, www.UnManagement.com, to give you a brief historical background/perspective on the film.

      With best regards,

      Charlie

      Charles (Kalev) Ehin, Ph.D.
      Emeritus Professor of Management