Re: [mendenyo] Charles, Rachel

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4, 2008
      Dear Charles and Rachel,
      I am glad to hear from you two, Charles thanks for the wise words. Rachel, I will call you to arrange for a meetin when in Nairobi.

      Cheers

      David

      charles kilel <charleskilel@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hi David,
      Welcome back and thanks for making the effort to come with the books, we all need to find the best mechanism to fight poverty and the point to start is to read the wonderful book.

      Thanks

      Charles.

      Rachel Kungu <rachel.kungu@ gmail.com> wrote:
      Hi David,

      Welcome back. I didnt know you were away. can we meet in the cause of the week, i would like us to chat a way forward on some few things we had discussed earlier.

      I am in Maralal on my way back to Nairobi. we have enjoyed our tour and hope all will be fine in September. see you soon.

      Rachel
      0721626389

      On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagneseg@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:
      Dear Pam, David , Sam and all,
      thanks Pam and David for the new copies of Yunus book. I have already ordered two copies in Dar es Salaam for UYOGA. Today I'm back in Italy and I remember with joy and interest  all experiences and opportunities of sharing with people in East Africa although at differnt level and intensity. Lately I'm much more committed in Dar es Salaam also  for my personal aims and I appreciate  the efforts of UYOGA in growing as association and at personal level of responsibility and commitment.
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2008
        Hi Samwel,
        Hope all is going on well with you I am fine out here. The number of Grace of Agape orphans Kericho is 0721557029.

        Thanks

        Charles.

        Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...> wrote:
        Hello Charles,

        You are a wonderful friend since Kalangala in January 2006, I can see you are back from India. This is wonderful, to invite me, to your wedding!!!. I have travels to make and I will be happy to attend together with my wife Lillian in September after these trips. I will update you. Do send the invitation soon to help me prepare. My initial plan for this year is to come to Kampala and then go to Masaka and meet this woman; the President keeps on talking about.
        I love this, we are together in thinking. lets bond together!!!
        Sam

        Loku Charles <lokuc@yahoo. com> wrote:

        Hey Samuel

        How are you doing for now? How is Kenya? Uganda is good and we are doing well. I have waited for you to come to Uganda and unto now it has not yet matured! But there is good news that should bring you to Uganda this time, please am sending you this attachment detailing my wedding budget as scheduled for September 28th 2008. Please do some thing and come to Uganda. I will be sending you the invitation shortly.

        Regards

        Charles
        Uganda