Rahilla, next steps for Afghanistan?

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2008
      Hi Rahilla, are you in Chicago? (Did you come for the Unity convention? I
      decided that I didn't have the money to attend.) It would be great to meet
      and talk about what we might do in Afghanistan, especially regarding
      making contacts with people with marginal Internet access who might some
      day be interested in the Includer http://www.includer.org My telephone
      is +1 312 618 3345 and my email is ms@... I am in Chicago and will be
      here for about two months. I fly to Europe on October 14. Andrius
      Kulikauskas