Re: [learningfromeachother] WWP - more books/summaries of chapters posted to forums?/Chris: Mostofa

  • christopher macrae
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2008

      Janet you asked about mostofa and youth forums ... I am not sure I know the particular context so have copied mostofa in case he has additional info

      I know he has set up a youth and schools support community in his own locality in bangladesh;

      I know that he will be helping several student unions pilot yunus forums when the new undergraduate year starts

      I also know that he is connnecting with clinton university youth social actions, a network that aims to interconnect 800 universities- I am not uptodate as to how africa comes into this

      I somehow feel that where people group together in a rural setting to develop apprenticeships -and start to network replication of this across several localities - and become an association of youth entrepreneur creation, they should try writing in to clinton to say we may not be an official university but we would still like to join in

      perhaps how a region of communities accounts for its youth is a fundamemntal metric we should be demanding more attention to - I expect this has to come from people up not government down