Dear all.

  • Jared Ondieki
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2008
      Dear All,

      Thanks so much Barbara for introducing me to This great network.

      I am also glad to see some of the people I know or heard of here,Hi Fred.
      Glad to see you here Andrius and of course my good sister Janet.

      Janet this is a wonderful thought and it takes a bold step towards making an impact to other people's lives,this also reminds me that it's a calling to serve.

      Kenya is fine and peaceful now apart from the normal challenges of ensuring that all Kenyans feel at home!

      Hope to share more.

      With Kind regards,

      Jared Akama Ondieki
      CEPACE TRUST.