Fred: Happiest (Belated) Birthday!!/long may you reach out to one and all (and have many reaching back!!)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      Dear Fred and All,

      I missed your birthday and have just read a post in which you mention thanking God for another year. All of us who have benefitted from your caring, kindness, great work, and spirit are also doing the same, and--while belated--I want to extend my very best wishes for a blessed new year!!

      Everyone who knows you is celebrating your birth and your being, which is as eternal as the stars, never fear, and equally beautiful.

      With love and greatest appreciation, Janet