I disagree how Africanews in Italy reports news of my trip in Kenya and Tanzania.

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008

      Dear Chelimo,

      I don't want to be polemic with you but I desagree completely with you in the way you are  reporting these news and also I have refused to write any article or interview to Mr Piervincenzo Canale regarding my activity in Africa.

      I have tryed to involve Mr Piervincenzo Canale in emergency time in kenya  and I have provided him of all material i got from MSLab. I expected he were interested  in the way some   Kenyans cope with violence in that critical time. I have  put him  in contact with Chrise  and the community of Kenyans in Lecce, Italy. But Mr Canali seems interested only in what Italians do in Africa, with an approach that is of charity and assistance and eurocentric. Insead of knowing people there and interview ing who is  running projects there, like Tom, Dan, Samwel  he misuses (sorry Chelimo) these information. Chelimo, please learn how to make journalism by somebody else!

      Fred what about your report of our visit to Deft people in Kisumo? Our idea were that to help Tom project to have his content with the information  of their activities, the report of our travel and the picture. Where is the blog?

      Anyway I hope to share better emails with you!

      Maria Agnese